Sunday, July 12, 2009

Walking and Talking

JD is walking all over the place. This video is a couple weeks old and now he is getting into everything. I now realize how tall he is and how long his arms are. I have to re-baby proof the house. He is also starting to throwing temper tantrums. He throws his head back and kicks his feet. I am sure he hurts head when he hits it on the tile but he does it to himself.

Jeremy is now flying all over the country to build up his hours. He is in Sacramento right now and possibly Dallas and Florida later this week. For friends and family who live in other states, you may get a call that he is in town for the night and wants to say hi.

I just got transferred for work. I work down the street from my old banking center. It is a little farther away but I enjoy the challenge of something different. I was at Horizon/95 for 5 1/2 years.

There is a good possiblity that Jeremy's flight training will move us to Florida. If we do move then anyone is welcome to visit!

1 comment:

Teah said...

He is such a cute walker. It's amazing how much trouble they get into once they start walking. Wait till he's running!! We miss you guys!