Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
5 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Taking care of my wonderful husband who had just broken his arm, finger and back in a rollover car accident.
2. Enjoying being just married (for 4 months)
3. Was still unpacking boxes in the house we bought (that I grew up in)
4. Wacthing my puppy Bridget get bigger (She was 4 months old).
5. Get my pictures developed (not digital) from our honeymoon in Europe.
5 things on my to-do list
1. Try to keep busy so I think about how much I miss Jeremy.
2. Make homemade cards for the card exchange
3. Plan JD's first birthday party (July 29th is the big day)
4. Finish planning my vacation for the summer
5. Get a hold of Ashley, she is so busy I never talk with her....
5 places I've lived
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Delta, Utah (born there)
3. Reno, Nevada (UNR)
4. Hawaii (when I was 3)
5. Right now in my parent's home again
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Give JD some siblings
2. Get Jeremy's schooling done
3. Be a stay at home wife again
4. Jeremy be a pilot
5. Travel everywhere
JD is walking all over the place. This video is a couple weeks old and now he is getting into everything. I now realize how tall he is and how long his arms are. I have to re-baby proof the house. He is also starting to throwing temper tantrums. He throws his head back and kicks his feet. I am sure he hurts head when he hits it on the tile but he does it to himself.
Jeremy is now flying all over the country to build up his hours. He is in Sacramento right now and possibly Dallas and Florida later this week. For friends and family who live in other states, you may get a call that he is in town for the night and wants to say hi.
I just got transferred for work. I work down the street from my old banking center. It is a little farther away but I enjoy the challenge of something different. I was at Horizon/95 for 5 1/2 years.
There is a good possiblity that Jeremy's flight training will move us to Florida. If we do move then anyone is welcome to visit!