Sunday, July 12, 2009

I've been tagged!

Ashley "tagged" me. I think it means that I answer the same questions she did so here goes...

5 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Taking care of my wonderful husband who had just broken his arm, finger and back in a rollover car accident.
2. Enjoying being just married (for 4 months)
3. Was still unpacking boxes in the house we bought (that I grew up in)
4. Wacthing my puppy Bridget get bigger (She was 4 months old).
5. Get my pictures developed (not digital) from our honeymoon in Europe.

5 things on my to-do list
1. Try to keep busy so I think about how much I miss Jeremy.
2. Make homemade cards for the card exchange
3. Plan JD's first birthday party (July 29th is the big day)
4. Finish planning my vacation for the summer
5. Get a hold of Ashley, she is so busy I never talk with her....

5 places I've lived
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Delta, Utah (born there)
3. Reno, Nevada (UNR)
4. Hawaii (when I was 3)
5. Right now in my parent's home again

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Give JD some siblings
2. Get Jeremy's schooling done
3. Be a stay at home wife again
4. Jeremy be a pilot
5. Travel everywhere

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OK OK - I get it. You're completely validated in your hinting and I am clearly a bad friend. It's at the top of my to-do to call you. Now get back to that cute kid of yours.