Saturday, February 6, 2010

JD's surgery

JD has had ear infections since the beginning of January. So last Tuesday he had tubes put in his ears and the fluid drained from his ear drums. It went very well and he is on the way to being a happier and healthier boy.
He got to take the hospital gown home with him since he fell asleep in it and the nurse didn't want to wake him to make him scream more. In the picture above he was doing 'ring around the rosie' by himself. He always goes in circles when you get him in a bathroom with the door closed.... weird kid. Must take after his father....

He liked his feet bracelets and I had to fight him to take them off.


I am hoping to hear from the recruiter about me transferring to Florida. I don't know if I can wait any longer, I miss Jeremy so much. He has been away from home since June 2009. I pray that soon I will be reunited with him. JD misses him too. The other night after trying to call after Grandma to save him from his bedtime and noone came, he shouted out Dada! Dada! He also dropped one of his toys the other day and said, "My bad!".



2 comments:

Teah said...

J.D. is such a funny kid. Glad the surgery went well. He has got to be feeling better now. He has had his share of illnesses lately.

Kaphyre said...

hi,it's maddy i will see u soon lol love ya cutie JD!